What are PVC Shutters?
PVC (polyvinyl chloride) plantation shutters are designed to resemble timber shutters without the disadvantages that those wooden shutters often experience such as warping, twisting and breaking. PVC shutters are plastic; however, they are known for durability and are often reinforced with an aluminium core to prevent warping. Additionally, PVC shutters are able to retain their colour far longer than their timber counterparts making them a more cost-effective and long-lasting solution.
Control Lighting & Bad Weather
Create Privacy Outside
A Stylish Addition To Your Space
How long do PVC shutters last?
Being the most durable shutter type, built with a premium brand of synthetic material and reinforced with an aluminium core, PVC shutters can often live a 20-year lifespan. Suitable for any room in the home, PVC shutters have a strong advantage over the competitors when in areas of moisture. Unlike other shutters, blinds and curtains, polymer shutters are resistant to water stains and mildew, making them perfect for kitchens and bathrooms. PVC shutters are the perfect solution for dramatically changing the look of your home. It may seem simple, but there is a practicality to beautifully measured lines that makes your home appear more sleek, bespoke and modern.
Features & Benefits of PVC Plantation Shutters
PVC shutters, with their range of colours and finishes, can add a taste of elegance to any room while offering a range of features and benefits, including:
- Moisture resistant material ideal for wet areas
- Non-toxic materials giving you peace of mind for you and your family
- Energy-efficient, saving on energy bills with 2 x more insulation – keeping the heat in for winter, and keeping the heat out in summer
- Built to immobilise UV rays; fade resistant
- 100% environmentally friendly
- Available in fixed, sliding, multi-fold options
- Functional and versatile with several tilt options and blade widths available
- Several colours and a variety of finishes to suit any home decors
- Hard-wearing with aluminium core: inserted in both louvre blade and panel stiles.
- Easily cleaned: clean without harsh chemicals
The Process for Success
Measure & Consult
Get started with a free measure and quote.
We’ll ensure your shutters are installed neatly to exceed your expectations.
Your aluminium shutters are custom-crafted and made to measure here in Australia.
After Sales Care
A 10 year powder coating guarantee and 12 months installation warranty offers you confidence in your new shutters.
Thinking of adding PVC shutters to your home? Call our team at TwoShade today on (07) 3726 9525 for a free measure and quote. Installing some of the finest shutters and blinds Brisbane has on offer, our team at TwoShade Shutters & Blinds is here to help you maximise your home’s potential.